Posted by Jody
Travel enthusiasts, Mabuhay Miles Great Miles Promo is back…
I wonder what to book?
* Booking and Ticketing: 27 February – 07 March 2012
* Travel Period: 16 June – 15 September 2012
* Travel Black-out Period: Domestic: 17 – 19, 23 – 25 August 2012, International: 01 – 31 July 2012 (MNL-Guam), 09 – 16 August 2012 (EX Japan), 17 – 19, 23 – 25 August 2012 (All routes)
* Valid for sales at any PAL ticket office, except U.S.A, Canada, and Korea.
* GMG (Great Miles Getaway) Award Tickets must have a confirmed booking on all sectors.
* Must be ticketed within 24 hours except on the last day of the promo which must be ticketed until the last business hour only.
* GMG Award Tickets shall be valid only on flights/dates specified.
* Domestic GMG Award Tickets: Rebooking allowed for a fee of PHP 600 per sector.
* International GMG Award Tickets: Rebooking allowed for a fee of USD 30.00 per sector
* Non-Users Fee : USD 75.00 (International), PHP 600.00 (Domestic). Applies if booking is not cancelled 24-Hours prior to the flight date. ‘
* Reissuance/rerouting is not allowed.
* Applicable taxes, fuel surcharges and miscellaneous fees shall apply.
* Limited seats only. Confirmation subject to seat availability in the assigned booking class.
Miles used are non-refundable. Taxes for totally unused ticket/s is allowed for refund request received on or before 15 October 2012. Refunds are subject to refund procedures and refund service fee: PHP 600.00 (Domestic) and USD 50.00 (International).